Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Collaborative Learning

Looking at sites with collaborative learning projects was very interesting. It took me a little while to get going on an idea for my own classroom, but I think I have a few decent project ideas that I can try next year. One of most exciting things that happened today was an email reply from a business teacher in Regina, Saskatchewan about wanting to do a collaborative project with one of my classes. She also said she could put me on contact with other teachers. I also received emails from several teachers all over Nebraska that are interested--this is going to be challenging, but very interesting. I am ready for change.

2 comments:

Tammy Myers said...

Cool!! How did you come in contact with Regina?

Sarah said...

Wow, how did you find Regina? That is so neat and will be fun for your class next year.